Apply for funding
MRPF is currently considering applications for funding that directly impact communities and populations in Maine, Massachusetts and beyond. In order to be considered for funding, applicants must qualify as 501(c)(3) charitable organizations.
MRPF asks that applicants submit the following materials when making a request for funding:
- A brief project overview (one page or less) that describes:
- the need for funding
- the impact the funding will have on one of our focus areas
- the number of years over which the funding is requested
- other funding partners.
- A brief overview (one page or less) of the organization making the funding request, including mission and background.
- A project budget. It is helpful if you can show how your request from MRPF fits into the overall cost of your project, including other foundation support and in-kind support.
- A copy of the IRS letter that shows determination of applicant’s tax-exempt status as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
- Any supplemental materials the applicant deems necessary or helpful.
Please note that because of the high volume of grant requests we receive, MRPF is unable to consider incomplete applications.
Grant applications should be addressed to:
Jeffrey D. Hutchins and William I. Hochberg, Trustees
The Mattina R. Proctor Foundation
75 Federal Street, Suite 1300
Boston, MA 02110